Tuesday 7 December 2010

I've added in some more stitches on the collar. In fact I added quite a few more as you can see.
And now it's moving along quite well.
I'm loving the colour that the combination of wools is making - one strand of black and one strand of hand-dyed blue. Now it just needs some more knitting time.
-Deb

Comments: Hi Brenda, this would be wonderful for the upcoming season, maybe New Year's?
Hi Deirdre, the EZ pattern I would like to do is her Top Down Epaulet Jacket. I see you are a Zimmermania member, have you by any chance done this one? And next in line would be the Long-Collared Jacket-Sweater in garter stitch. Both are Spun Out patterns.

2 comments:

  1. I love both of those patterns! My relationship with EZ is kind of strange - I re-read her books constantly, but haven't ever actually knit anything of hers...

    until this (next?) year, when I'm going to do my best to get through the Almanac - I have my Aran yarn at the ready, and have January 1 blocked off to sit by the fire, listen to a good book and knit myself silly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb:

    That looks lovely. We missed you yesterday, but you were wise to stay safe and sound at home! See you in 2011.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.