Monday 31 October 2011

What a lovely day Karen and Brenda of Grey Heron store put on for their Knitfest 2011 day. I taught a class on top down knitting and then we added in patterning. A jump for most of the knitters but they were terrific sports and I hope the stretch in their knitting abilities takes them further on their knitting journey. I'll let Brenda tell you about it on her blog http://brenda-bjhf.blogspot.com/

I'm having a lovely day knitting, ripping, knitting some more and ripping some more.
Frog pond casualties. Are we having fun yet?

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. Been there. Many times. I love those colours. I am contemplating tinking a sweater I bought in pieces - might bring it tomorrow for some conferencing...

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.