Wednesday 29 February 2012

Where has the week gone? I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Didn't realize it was so long since the last post. I've been knitting . . . surprise !!
Another sample for the Plus-size book. This top down has a pattern worked along the V on the Front and down the centre Back. This one is my size and I started it to check the pattern. I'm not working on it right now. I'm working on the 57" size in purple. Next post I'll be able to show you. It's a really pleasant knit. I'm going back to it right now. See ya,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Great colour, especially now we're in the late winter funks. Snow just started here; I think it's the same storm you had earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb is that a contiguous sleeve.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.