Thursday 27 October 2016

Cowl and Scarf back to the Yukon

It's snowing. Yeah!! I love the first snow. The air is so crisp and clear. I don't think it's going to last so whoo, hoo another cheer.

I mentioned that in the summer I knit a chimney cowl for my friend Jo in lace weight wool.

 Did I tell you the story? At the Sticks, String and Stewardship Retreat I won a special draw prize of hand painted wool which Jo brought from the Yukon where she lives. All the wool was from Yukon dyers. I thought some of this wool should go back to the Yukon so I knit Jo a cowl and a scarf.
There it is. She's worn the Chimney Cowl several times already. YAY.
And the Graduated Triangle Scarf has been worn too. She is obviously a knitworthy friend.
-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.