Friday 18 January 2008

hemp goodie

I did get another goodie at the TNNA show (the national needlework show). Some delicious hemp/cotton/modal from http://www.lanaknits.com/, 'hemp for knitting'. It's DK weight and with my 50gm ball I think I will try a little scarf or something. I really liked working with the wool/hemp. The deep V tunic sweater is still to be finished and written up but it's at the top of my list of things to get done soon.

Sorry for the abrupt posts here but since I've been back I have succumbed to a horrible cold and can hardly think straight. The worse will pass in a couple of days but right now I'm having trouble thinking straight. I have 2 new colours of Cotton Tweed to knit samples in for the next show. Some no-think knitting is what I can handle at the moment. I'll start tonight. And hopefully I'll be a little more coherent in a couple of days.

-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.