Friday, 22 October 2010

I'm working a on basic V-neck top down pullover and it's, well, it's sort of coming along but not quickly. I started with this one . . .
. . . and had to rip it out because it's too small around the neck. I kept the neckband for comparison.
I then did some more number crunching and made another sample . . .
which is the right depth for the V at the front but a bit too wide across the back of the neck. Some of my ideas worked out so it wasn't a waste of time at all. Now I think I have a neckband and yoke which will be just right.
It does sometimes take three times to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.