Thursday 21 July 2011

I finished my deep V-neck prototype pullover. Hmmm. Some of it works and some of it doesn't.
I like the deep V very much. I cast on at the edge of the rolled neckband and then used my short row system over a 4 row repeat which I liked knitting but I think it needs some work. I shaped the bottom by working increases at the sides to widen the hip area which works on me but my model is toooo skinny to fill it out.
I have done a sample to see if the short rows work any better without working the neckband first.
I worked the V-neck shaping and then picked up stitches and worked the neckband.
Nope, still not satisfied. It's a little too messy. Back to the drawing board but first a couple of days off due to the heat. Hope you're staying cool.
-Deb
-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.