Thursday 17 January 2013

Casting Off a large crescent scarf.

001 I had to take a break part way through. It's a lot of stitches but seems to go faster than the equivalent length of a regular scarf knit from the short edge up. A crescent scarf is cast on on the long edge of a scarf so many more stitches to cast on and cast off.

On this version I cast on more stitches for 4 more points and cut the short rows in half so it's not as deep. It's much longer on the inside edge.
002
I've pinned it, steamed it and then sprayed it with water. Now I'm going to let it dry. On the weekend I'm going to compare the three I've done and figure out where to go from here. Some mashing of the three I suspect.
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.