Monday 1 December 2008

Pillbox

Back to the hats. Here are three Pillbox hats which are in different weights of wool. The two on the right are adult sized and the one on the left is for a child. The same pattern is used for all three to cover an array of wools - DK weight (hand painted), chunky weight (sage green) and worsted weight (orange).
I have now figured out how I am going to present the patterns, meaning how the write up is going to look on the pages. All the designers have sent in hat patterns for me to check out. So the sample (test) knitting begins. Yes!
-Deb

2 comments:

  1. Great hats!!!
    Let the fun begin......

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Adorable!!!!! I am looking forward to your new hat book more & more!!! I know.....patience!!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.