Tuesday 24 February 2009

hit the wall

Do these look like hats to you? Do they know I have set myself a deadline for the end of the week? The 4 hats I have left to edit and test knit are supposed to get done by then, but no . . .
Even knitting gi-normous socks for my husband does not faze me, but hats? No way! Does this happen to you? I have been merrily knitting hat, after hat, after hat and then, smack, into the wall. I cannot knit another hat. Not today, not tomorrow. There is another flap cap in the waiting line (with the flap you like, Samm) but I can't make myself do it right now. I think I am going to have to officially extend the deadline to at least the end of the weekend. I cannot face another hat.
-Deb

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya Deb. I was winding down with my Huggy Bear Pattern, almost finished the third sample and what did I do last night, Guess!!! I started another pair of socks. Am I a nut or what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma Bear Knits, you are a nut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand completely. I hit the wall all the time in the middle of projects even. Hence the piles of wip bags. I wish there were some solution to this problem! If you ever figure one out, let me know! PLEEEEEZE!!!! :) samm

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.