Tuesday 20 April 2010

I'm outside today even though it's not quite warm enough. The sun is shining which is such a change from the other day. You're right Jo-anne, I have some time before summer comes to get my sweater finished.
We finally got our usual April snow storm. So now that that's over with it's officially spring.
 To celebrate I'm knitting a new testknit.
A new scarf designed by Mary Hobbs. It starts at the point and works up. It's my first time doing it this way and I like it. Mary knit the matching shawl so I'm making the smaller version scarf. Just right for this time of year.
And my sweater for summer has reached another milestone, the bottom lace border. Lovely, lovely to knit with big double yo's.
Don't you love double YO's!
-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.