Tuesday 28 September 2010

Andrea (from the comments) was asking about where Sophy's Shawl was available.
It's a shawl based on Evelyn Clark's book Triangle Shawls but with a difference. It's rounded instead of a triangle shape and sits on your shoulders really well. It's a charted pattern only. So if you like charts this is a pattern for you. It's available:  Sophy's Shawl on Patternfish or Sophy's Shawl on Ravelry .
The pattern is clearer against the navy sofa cushion.

Another new pattern has been loaded onto these two pdf.download sites. I resized Morgan's Cardigan from the Teens and Tweens book so that the sizes run from 37" to 50" for the finished sweater.


I'm working on another cardigan in slightly heavier wool at an Aran/Heavy Worsted weight. It's coming along.
In fact I should get back to it right now.
-Deb
Comments: You might just see me with this sweater on sometime Brenda. I'm in need of a new one and this might be it.
Jed and Ann, go JJ go. I hope you are both progressing on the JJ cardigan. It's a great sweater for this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.