Wednesday 2 March 2011

I'm on a single track now. It's all book, book, book. My husband asked if I dream about it since it's the last thing I do at night and the first thing I do in the morning. I'm a fun gal to be around! Apparently there is a point in a project where for me it is all consuming and I'm there now. This would explain my problem with committee work. What do you mean you have to go home? We haven't made all the decisions yet. What do you mean we have to wait until next month's meeting to make the rest of the decisions. You have a life outside of this committee? What is that about? Lots of fun.
But it is fun for me. I'm loving this. We're rolling downhill now instead of pushing the book uphill which we have been doing for the last couple of months. Soon we'll be running to catch up with it. More samples are coming off the needles.
And the last section of the book is on the table. And I think this morning I got another idea for doing it. Don't you find that solutions pop into your head first thing in the morning? I do. I guess I do dream about it.
-Deb

2 comments:

  1. That is a nice neckline on this little sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of your little sweater. What yarn is it? It's exciting when momentum builds on a project, whether it's a book, or a piece of knitting, or whatever. Can hardly wait to see the finished product!-

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.