Thursday 15 March 2018

Skew

I'm over the BlueV now. It's time to move on. Although I seem to be spending more time ripping back than knitting forward. I ripped this one back to the neckband.
I've started again with a 2x2 rib with twisted stitches in the K2 sections. I've also introduced a skew to it. This is turning out to be lots of fun. The line of twisted stitches is going to follow alongside the raglan line on one of the fronts ...
and alongside one of the raglan lines at the back.
I'm feeling quite avant-garde doing an asymmetric pattern since I usually really like patterns to mirror on each side. We'll see what I think once the skew is more obvious. So far I'm loving it.
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.