Friday 11 April 2008

Some More Previews


I did get a photo of Lynda's little sweater. She was working on matching socks last night at the Huntsville Knit Night. (And yes one sleeve is shorter than the other and will be fixed!)


Sophy is working in lime green and it looks great so far. I don't think you can see the pattern running down beside the buttonband but it's lovely.


I'm so pleased that everything is moving along. This weekend will be a brief break and then next week the written patterns should be rolling in and I'll have my head down checking and rechecking.
Just a short hello to show we're all still working hard.
-Deb

2 comments:

  1. I never realized how much work goes into making a pattern. It's interesing to see the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those both look SO GREAT! I've enjoyed all the samples you've been posting. I love show and tell knitting.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.