Thursday 25 September 2008

The Sun Helps

We are having wonderful, sunny, warm weather. It's so beautiful that it has aided me in being faithful to my sweater. I had a brief thought of knitting mittens but then the sun started shining and it seemed a silly thing to be doing now. Although that doesn't make knitting a chunky weight pullover any more sensible but I had already started that one.

I am so very close to finishing (the hardest part for me, the home stretch) and now after watching a movie this evening I have half of the second sleeve done too. Isn't that sunny patch wonderful. Sun and warmth in the fall is precious. I can't wait to finish and wash this pullover and see how it has turned out. This weekend will do it.

-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.