Thursday 11 November 2010

A brand new store has opened in our region. Congratulations Paulina. She's been open almost one whole week. And I've heard it's been going really well.
This store is in Sudbury, ON. So if you're around that area be sure to drop in at 2354 Long Lake Road.
Last time I saw the store it looked like this.
It seems to have filled out a bit now. There's Paulina's very supportive husband ready to man the till. Great.
Paulina and Alison run the Sticks, String and Stewardship Retreat in Sudbury which is a great time. I know all the retreaters were looking forward to this opening. And I heard there was going to be knitterly cupcakes. Sorry I missed them.
-Deb

Comments: Hi sock knitters at the Grey Heron and Nature Girl. I'm really glad you're going to join in with the KAL with the Need A Sock? book. I can't wait to see some new socks being made from the book.

2 comments:

  1. Believe me, we are thrilled to have her here! Of course I had to go on opening day!

    Gerry Kinna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful yarn shop. Wish there was something even half as nice near here!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.