Tuesday 2 November 2010

I did a little more work over the weekend at my favourite winter knitting place - the curling rink, Brampton this time. I finished 2 yoke swatches.
Knitting while watching curling is perfect, it keeps me from biting my nails. We follow these girls from bonspiel to bonspiel, Team Spenser. Our daughter is on the right.

And it gives me a chance to do some straight knitting because sometimes an idea is good on paper but it has to be tried out in a normal sweater-sized swatch. And once again I think I almost have something. But I've been saying that for a week or two so you might not want to believe me. And I had another really good idea yesterday driving to Sudbury so now I'm fine tuning and need to knit . . . another swatch!!
-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.