Monday 8 November 2010

I had a blast in Gananaque this weekend at the Eastern Ontario Needlers' Retreat. I taught a class on Top Downs That Fit and Pat finished her little sample sweater later that evening.
And since I was teaching and never thought to get my camera out I have only one more photo from the weekend.
Debbie Wilson in the centre runs the Needlers' Retreat from http://sheepsahoy.com/ . It's a fun weekend and if you're free next year at this time come on down. I'm on the left with two other teachers: Nancy Knot, Style Your Knit to Suit You and Patte Fullwiler, Two-ended Knitting with Colour. A good variety of classes offerred. And the Show and Tell was, well, it was just terrific. So thanks Debbie for a very well run retreat and thanks to all the participants for making me feel very welcome.
-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.