Friday 27 January 2017

Longer is good

While contemplating what I'm going to do with my red sweater I have been working on my green sweater. Yes this is actually green.
Even though it seems to have morphed into a new colour, it is longer and very close to a final length which is the important part for my UFO month of knitting. Yay. UFO month is unfortunately going to leak into February but there are worse things to do in the dark days of winter than finish up some sweaters. This spring I am going to have several sweaters to wear. I feel like I should be thinking of knitting some summer stuff since it will be here before we know it. Yes, spring is coming. There are still a few things you can count on.
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You have been busy, haven't you??? All those sweaters to wear. I like the Red one. Nothing like Red to cheer you up when the weather's bad, the day is cold/wet, your kids hate you, the milk is sour but someone put it back in the fridge for you to use . . . . yeah.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.