Saturday 9 January 2010


I've done buttonhole #6 and have one more to go before I begin the bottom border. Yes!

I had to scramble around to find 2 more circular needles so I could lay it out to take a photo. So today I picked up any stray needles I could find, sorted them and put them back into the terrific needle holder my mom made me many, many years ago. Unfortunately it's having a little trouble with the load of needles these days.

Do you want a closer look?

How, in that jungle of needles, could I not find the needles I needed. I found some more over on a table

that would do but I know I have a couple needles which are nice and long. Ah, yes, they would be the ones in the green sweater that I tried on yesterday. There are probably about 10 needles stuck in projects which are not here either. Yikes! Needle Overload.
-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.