Sunday 31 January 2010

It's done and I like it very much. I have been interested in working on closer fitting Top Downs and working with this design by Elizabeth McCarten has been very interesting. She did a great job. I still have some work to do though before it goes out to the wide world, drawing a schematic of it is going to be an interesting job, sending it once more to the pattern checker and getting it photographed (and note to self, good idea to wash and block it first). That's my 'to do' list on this one.

I'm getting together with the Teen book designers this coming week too. It will be exciting to see what the sweaters we are working on look like and scary to see what we still have to do. Yicks time is ticking away. Lots of exciting work to come.
-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.