Monday 5 November 2007

I got this much done while watching 2 curling games on the weekend. I did miss a few shots since there was quite a bit of increasing to be done but I'm very practiced at sports spectator knitting. I'm sure quite a few of us are. It eases the stress of not being out there playing where you might actually have some control over the game. It keeps me from biting my nails and muttering to myself. Although there might be a few tense rounds of knitting in this sweater I would rather be watching with something in my hands keeping them busy. I have many sweaters that have been knit in curling rinks across southern Ontario since my daughter has been curling competitively for the last 9 years. Including the time I knit a sock with 2 heels and didn't even realize until the sock was finished. The curling was very exciting that weekend.

This week I'm just trying to get this sweater finished. Lots of plain knitting for a bit so my library book is in a book stand and I'm ready to enjoy reading and knitting round and round. After this is competed I think there is some lace in my future.

-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.