Wednesday 7 November 2007

Progress I Think


I have to check back to see if I have made any progress at all. I have ripped out the bottom of this sleeve a couple of times but am now almost finished one sleeve. One Sleeve! Is that all!
The second sweater is much smaller and I am now working on the bottom ribbing. Could this one be short sleeved? Nah, I guess not. It's snowing here today and doesn't feel like short sleeved weather any more.
Do you have tricks to make yourself "keep on keeping on" when the interesting parts are all done and you just have to finish up? My plan is to watch a movie and ignore what I am knitting and maybe surprise myself by how much I have accomplished in 2 hours. Knitting 2 plainish sweaters at the same time is not the best idea. I am planning a cabled sweater in my head as I knit and knit and knit. Not that I hate it or anything I'm just getting a wee bit bored. My carrot is that I have lace socks to do after these 2 are finished.
Keeping my eye on the carrot,
- Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.