Friday 2 December 2011

I'm starting a new KAL (knit - along) on Ravelry for the Take It From The Top pullover, Cabin Fever pattern#602. http://www.ravelry.com/groups/take-it-from-the-top-kal
 You can knit it just as it is or do some design work on it. That's what I'm going to do. I've knit this a couple of times and since I noticed that the pullover I've been wearing has a mysterious hole in the front (zipper mishap I think) it's time for a new one.

I'll be showing how to size it for yourself and put a design down the centre front if you like. It's time to play with this pattern. Join me?
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Oh Deb, I wish I could join your KAL but since I'm already in the Braids one, I'll have to pass. I only do one sweater at a time!!!
    But I will be following along to see how every one is progressing.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.