Wednesday 22 April 2015

Our theme at the Yarn Over Sleep Over Retreat last weekend was to
Laugh a Lot,
Eat a Lot (I know I definitely pulled my weight there, ha, ha),
 Learn a Lot (I learned a couple of "new to me" techniques so I could teach them for our Speed Knitting:  new stretchy cast on and a new lace bind off),
and partake in some extra curricular activities.
 Same weekend next year at the Fern Resort.
 Have you been to a retreat lately? What did you really love about it.

I'm still retreating. Off to another retreat on Friday: Knitting at Lake Lauzon in Algoma Mills, ON (northern Ontario). We're going to Steek. The first cut is the deepest (song) right? There may be some sweaty palms. I hope everyone survives.
-Deb

1 comment:

  1. See you there! My palms are sweating just thinking about it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.