Friday 25 August 2017

First of the Compass sweaters

I'm back from 3 weeks at our camp which was a wonderful time. Some knitting done but not too much. Lots of rain so lots of reading. It was that kind of summer. Now I'm playing catch-up so this is short.

I did get this little sweater done. It's knit in 4 directions of the compass by my dearly departed friend, Bernice Vollick (check out her patterns here). She did several sweaters in 4 directions which are fun to do and No Finishing. Pick up off of each of the sections to begin the next one. Garter stitch sections are worked flat and the lower body and the sleeves are done in the round.

Now I'm reknitting it in turquoise and purple.
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.