Thursday 8 February 2018

Denial

It's a wonderful thing isn't it? I kept knitting and knitting ignoring the little voice that said something was definitely wrong. It was. The Front is much too big. Now that I take a look at the math it's quite obvious.
So did I do a swatch? Nah. I started another cardigan with bigger yarn and I took a good look a the math this time and I think this one is going to be good.
Already the angle of the front seems better.
You'll have to take my word for it since all the stitches are crammed around the needle since I'm fairly close to the bottom of the yoke. The V is deeper which I'm quite excited about. I'll be working on this over the weekend. I can't wait to get to the Great Divide.
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.