Tuesday 23 August 2011

Mini Road Trip

Eliza’s Buttons & Yarn, 110 Little Ave, Unit #8
Barrie Ontario L4N 4K8
Phone 705-725-8536 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            705-725-8536      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
I've just gone on my shortest yarn store road trip ever! It wasn't much more than blocks from my house. My visit yesterday was to Eliza's Buttons & Yarn, Barrie's newest yarn store.

Elizabeth Fallone, designer & passionate knitter, opened her shop earlier this month. She's done a great job with the shop as you can see from the picture (I had to chase Elizabeth around the shop to get her in the picture - that's her on the right). The store is bright and airy and has a lovely selection of yarns and a very extensive collection of unusual buttons (which we know are hard to find). We're very pleased that Elizabeth has the full line of Cabin Fever yarn & books.

Her Hours are:
Monday Tuesday 10:00 – 6:30
Wednesday 12:00- 8:30
Thursday Friday 10:00 – 6:30
Saturday 10:00 – 4:00
Sunday CLOSED


-Lyn

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this tip and link. I need great buttons form my latest sweater.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.