Tuesday 2 October 2012

This is the beginning. You'll have to use your imagination to see the project that's hidden in this wool But we, as knitters, are really good at this aren't we. We can see finished garments when all there is is a ball of yarn.
This is the beginning of the Cabin Fever Retreat project for this year. I have been experimenting with furthering my system of short row shaping for top downs to include the scoop neck. That's my challenge this year. It was the favoured neckline shaping last year and so I am taking that preference into my favoured way of working the shaping. I'm going to start today. I'm very excited.
-Deb

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out the Fern Resort on your link. Looks very inviting. Wish I had the funds for both Rhinebeck and your weekend (and about a dozen other events).

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.