Thursday 18 January 2018

Toe Dipping

I haven't progressed very far on my new sweater, as you can see.

Sometimes starting a new experiment is like trying to swim in cold water. You walk to the edge of the water, stick your toe in and scamper back to your towel which is baking in the hot sun looking so comfortable. It would be so warm and cozy just to lay on the towel and not even think about the water but there it is ... so you walk to the edge of the water again and get your ankles wet.

That's where I am, I've got my ankles wet but have not make the commitment to jump in. I'm back at the blanket laying there thinking that today I'll just lay in the sun but the knitting is sitting right there ...

Deb, fantasizing about sun and warmth and the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.