Tuesday 8 January 2008

I'm Ready

I have 2 books, 2 sets of audio books on CD, 1 sock project started and a second lot of sock wool (which i of course will never get to), samples of our wares, trail mix (because we could get stranded with no food), and some clothes. I think I'm ready to get on a plane tomorrow for the TNNA (national needlework show) in California. It's 6pm and it's all stacked by the door and now a long evening stretches ahead of me as I wonder what I have forgotten. Got batteries for CD player and camera - check. Some folks I'm sure just glide through the preboarding week. I pack and unpack a couple of times and curse because I don't own an umbrella or light coat. Oh well too late now. Scissors are in the bag I'm checking (lost my swiss army knife with the cute little scissors last time) - check. I suppose all of this is easier the more you do it but I do go to about 3 or 4 shows a year. It just doesn't get any more relaxed. Is that a zit!!

I have a movie to watch tonight and a sleepless night ahead and then I'm off at 6:30am. Yeah!
See you on the other side of the continent.
-deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.