Sunday 29 November 2009

Pink

Test knitting again.I think this is a much more appropriate colour for the Valentine sweater, don't you? It's Cranberry and has little pink blips in it. I think it is going to be a new worsted weight superwash wool we are going to carry because I love it already.Here's the back where you can see more of the cable pattern, it's fun. I am coming up to the waist shaping soon. Oh boy, oh boy. I can't wait to see how that looks. And I have finished something, there has not been too much of that going on lately. These socks are for Tom, my carpentry friend, as a thank you for helping us out with our dripping house. The snow is going to fly this week and I'm much more confident that next spring it will not end up inside my house. Next week is finishing week. I need to sew in the ends of these socks and sew some buttons on, get some photos done and then there will be a couple of new patterns ready to go. Stay tuned.

-Deb

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the colour, Deb. And the [pattern if gorgeous. I can't wait for it to be published.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.