Friday 23 January 2009

quickie

You gotta love the hat. It's so quick. One evening and I have a warm head.

This one starts with 8 sts at the top. I worked the swirled crown at home because I had to count and pay attention and then knit the rest at a meeting. Not a formal meeting. This one had munchies and lots of general chat and I wasn't the one who's fingers were dancing on the computer keys.
This is Lanaloft from Brown Sheep, colour Magic Spell. A singles and very nice to knit with. Gotta go,

-Deb

P.S. Good Luck with your first pair of socks Valerie (from the comments). You know they are addictive right? You know you could fall hard.

1 comment:

  1. I am afraid the socks WILL be addictive (as are the hats!). I work full-time outside of the home and my only knitting time is evenings & weekends. My problem is I want to say the heck with housework and sit and knit every spare minute that I have!!!! Love your darling little blue hat (hope it will be in your new book which I am anxiously awaiting). Take Care.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.