Wednesday 4 March 2009

2 more

Behind schedule already. Finished this green watch cap this morning which was actually the second hat from yesterday. Knit most of it last night in knitting class and finished the crown this morning. Ya gotta love big wool and little heads.
Cast on for this chunky weight hat (which looks a bit lumpy but that's because I stuffed it with another hat - it's a hat in a hat in a hat) and finished it this evening. Paid all the bills at work, had my drop-in knitting class this afternoon, had a birthday dinner for my daughter and talked to a friend in the evening. I think I'm calling it a day. Tomorrow I'm casting on again. I don't think I can recover the hat I didn't knit today. There is not enough caffeine in the world to keep me up long enough. Ha, ha.
-Deb
Commenters:
Thanks for all the love toward the purple and orange. I have more colourful hats to come.
Good Luck Elizabeth with your book proposal. Let me know how it goes. I have no idea how that process works but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, at least when I'm not knitting.

1 comment:

  1. Watching the hats intently.
    I'm still working on the same one......

    Jed

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.