Friday 13 March 2009

Colour

I'm trying to mix it up here. This is a traditional Nordic style hat in red, burgundy and black.
Which I have redone with a variegated.This is Naturally Aspire, another singles in a great colourway. http://naturallyyarnsnz.com/y_aspire8ply.htm
As you can see I am in the coloured hat section. Here is another in Cabin Fever Northern Lights chunky http://www.cabinfever.ca/CFyarn.html . It went up very quickly indeed.
And this is the original teal/green colourway. I've hung this hat up for the moment since it is a beautifully sunny day outside, even though it's -8 degrees, and I think I need a short walk down to the library and possibly a nice cup of tea.-Deb

3 comments:

  1. Love the teal/green hat. I wonder what this shape looks like on a person. Will your book show the hats on actual people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color selections are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in that first hat, the red burgundy and black Nordic. So rich! Hope you got your walk and tea. :) samm

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.