Wednesday 16 September 2009

Double Cross

The Double Cross socks are coming along nicely. I'm at the heel now and, well, that means it's almost done, right?Plain sailing from here on in.
I cast on one more project, a sample knit of the Ripples top www.cabinfever.ca/P252.html in a new Cotton Tweed colour, Lilac. It's going in my knitting bag for the weekend. I'm a vendor at the Simcoe County Quilt and Rug Fair http://www.scaca.ca/about-scaca.html held this Friday to Sunday at the Simcoe County Museum. I haven't been to this show for a couple of years but I remember lots of terrific things for sale there and that the church ladies made the most excellent pie. If they are still the caterers for this event I will be having a piece every single day. Yummy.The ripples are beginning to show already.

-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.