Monday 17 September 2007

Closer


I'm getting closer to some design my unconscious started knitting. It began with a plain Toe-Up sock. As I was knitting I thought I would put a pattern in it just for fun.

Going along with this to see where it would end up and not thinking about it too much, I knit a second sock putting one more repeat in the foot.

I like it but maybe one more repeat? I have lots of wool and very small feet. According to Ann Budd's chart I have feet the size of a large child (8 1/2" foot). I shop in the senior boy's section of the shoe store quite regularly.

It's time to get to work. Subconscious, out of the way. You gave me the idea and now it's up to me to make it work. I'm on it.


-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.