Wednesday 12 September 2007

Precious Little Knitting

Not much knitting going on at present. I am painting, painting, painting. I have 3 orange walls in my livingroom now and there is a certain glow to the room this morning. I have yet to do the wall with the bookcases on it. My knitting magazines are in there and it will be hard to empty the bookcases and not look at a few or more in the process. A weekend job obviously.



I did finish another pair of Sock Ridges in Soft Touch Ultra by Shelridge Farm, in colours Storm and lime-olive green variegated. The second pair is by Buffy of Shelridge Farm, one sock with green as the main colour and the other sock with rust variegated as the main colour. A sort of matching pair.











I am going back to the orange and when that's done I WILL KNIT.

-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.