Friday 7 September 2007

Let's try this one more time.

I knit this cardigan in the summer. It is my first crack at overall lace patterning and I did take notes so that I could write it up as a pattern. I wrote on the fronts of the several pages and then rewrote some of the same stuff on the backs, there are arrows for inserts and eraser marks and rewrites on the charts. I even dated one page (June 11) which would have helped me to see which revisions were the most up to date if I had only dated any of the other pages. I think my brain went on vacation with this one. But now I have a chance to rethink some areas of the cardigan because I am knitting it all over again.

This is not a chore to do. I'm still really pleased with the sweater and this is the easiest way for me to write the pattern as I go (not being awfully successful in the writing part the first time I knit this). So I am now set up with computer at the ready as I knit.





Beginning with the collar, Cast On. And we're off.

- Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.