Monday 15 February 2010

Yes, I'm still honeymooning with the stripes. We are doing wonderfully well. But I've run out of black yarn for the moment so I'm taking a small break and working on editing patterns. Trading the needles in for the keyboard means my fingers are still a-twitching.
Just the sleeves to do, we're on the home stretch. If you want to see one of the other Teen sweaters we are working on, check out  http://mommabearknits2.blogspot.com/ . Bernice has her sweater done! I am trying to catch up.
-Deb

2 comments:

  1. What are you talking about. Yes, I have my (1) sweater done but you are working on your second one, plus editing mine and Dana's too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.