Friday 9 April 2010

Teens & Tweens

While Deb and I are working on the editing I thought I'd let you see the cover! It's a family affair, the girl on the left is Thomasin, daughter of Sophy, our Shipping Goddess and accessories designer. Michaela, top right, is the daughter of our photographer, Leanne, along with her girlfriend. The middle boy is Oscar, Sophy's nephew. The boy at the bottom right, is Leanne's son, Chris! 
The cover and inside colour pages went to the printer today and fingers crossed I got it all right. We actually print on two different presses - the colour pages on a huge offset printer that prints a gazillion pages a minute and the inside pattern pages on a smaller digital printer.


OK, now back to editing as Sophy found some changes I need to make!


- Lynda

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands (and needles) on this book! *lisa*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo excited! Another book from the fabulous No-Sew Knitting Sisters. I'm definitely getting this!
    Chris, UK.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.