Thursday 29 April 2010

It's getting there. I just have the sleeves to finish now. And I'm going to go out button shopping soon too.
You can see the shaping clearly here. I really like an A-line shape which I worked into the sides of this top.

When I look at the photo I can also see some horizontal lines across the middle. I am currently trying to loosen up my grip on the needles. It makes my tension somewhat irratic at the moment. Washing may take some of that out, fingers crossed. The death grip I have on my needles might be due to knitting sample garments and trying too hard to make them look good. I never used to knit this tightly so I'm trying to go back to my old relaxed ways, sometimes a little toooo relaxed obviously.
-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.