Saturday 10 September 2011

I redid the bottom and added . . . wait a minute, what are those discs up the front? They couldn't be BUTTONS on a cardigan that is not even finished! I appear to have undergone a personality change because this is a first for me. I doubt it's permanent.
Adding on the extra button seems to have made a big difference. About 5" to go on the sleeve and then I'm in search of a model. Is this why people cross the street when they see me coming with that glint in my eye?
-deb

3 comments:

  1. Lovin' it!!!!
    t_a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the model problem! Solved for me now that Isabel's going to Queen's for the next four years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Great. MBK

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.