Thursday 17 April 2008

An Audible Click

Did you hear it? There was an audible click last week when one of my students "got it". She's finished her very first project ever, the Tiny Top Down www.cabinfever.ca/P608.html .

Let me introduce you to Alana and her son Alexander in his new sweater.
Alana is now knitting an adult version for herself www.cabinfever.ca/P617.html and I can't wait to see what we can do with it. Definitely doing some waist shaping and maybe some decoration on the sleeve cuffs. I expect to see her starting to fiddle with the patterns very, very soon.

Alana is a jeweller and you can see her resin work at www.alanab.etsy.com . It's really colourful and the photo pendants are really cool. How would a knitting project look on a necklace? Hmmm. My latest sock?

- Deb

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Alana! Alexander looks very handsome in his new topdown. :O) Congratulations on "getting it", and yes, I did hear quite a loud click down here in Niagara! Great first project! samm

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.