Wednesday 7 May 2008


I did get some knitting done over the weekend away. Yes, I finished a second light purple Lacey Toe Up (www.cabinfever.ca/P165.html) , that's been a while getting done. I don't carry the exact pattern with me, just a little tiny graph for the pattern. Had to do some fancy remembering to work out the top edging for the leg. I think it's the same as the other one I did, uh when was that first sock done, oh yeah in January.

Finished the new sock. I love this checkerboard pattern. It's the same as the Lacey Vee cardigan (www.cabinfever.ca/P405.html). Sometimes you just want to put the same pattern in other garments because you like it. I haven't used it for several years but thought it would suit the socks. I'm afraid my flash took lots of the pattern out on the photo, it's been pouring rain all day today, so I'll try again in a couple of days when there will be some light. I'm going to knit it over in a lighter weight sock wool and see how it looks a tiny bit smaller. Argh, I want to run off right this second and try that - but must finish second blue sock NOW, tonight. Alright, alright, I'll be good and do that. Tomorrow I cast on with finer sock yarn. Yes.
-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a reply to your comment, please include your email address.